First, let’s answer these questions:
1. What qualities or habits would you like to improve? How could you improve them?
2. What and who are you grateful for in your life?
3. Who would you like to see more often? What things could you do together?
4. What have you achieved so far that you’re proud of?
5. What do you want to achieve in 100 days?
6. Where do you see yourself in 5-10 years, both professionally and personally?
7. What are your dreams? What do you want to achieve in life?
Setting Your Goals:
So, now that you have answered these questions (and thank you for spending the time to do so), the next step is to set your goals. Start making a plan to incorporate more happiness into your life. Determine the key things you will do over the next 100 days (self-improvements, work goals, habit changes, etc.).
That’s it! You’ve completed Part 2. I’ll post Part 3 soon. That is when the real fun begins!
Remember, this series is based on the Happiness Planner. Click here to purchase this amazing journal.